Saturday, May 24, 2008

yum..yum..

I've been wanting to make cupcakes for awhile now...I think after the shower and having one of Chelsey's yummy cupcakes I've just been craving them. So the other day when I was blog surfing I came across these and thought I would attempt them! Mine definitely aren't as cute as hers, but they are oh so yummy!!!




Aren't they cute??



And I thought I should package some up to give away since it makes lots....so they had to look cute, right??


And Ryker totally enjoyed his....haha!!



Have a great weekend!


Kim :)

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Those look SO-O yummy- I'm going to have to try them! Ryker looks like he enjoyed them too. hehe

s a n s k u :) said...

Too cute! I just saw cookie popsicles in a magazine and thought that was fun too.

Talia said...

oh, those are sooooo cute, Kim...perfect for kiddies! I'll have to try that sometime!

Sheri C. said...

Kim,
those treats are too cute and look quite yummy!
I hope you enjoyed them!

Have a great week!

Sheri

Jamie said...

Those are too cute!

I am headed to check out the recipe. Thanks for sharing.

Lindsey Loo said...

i totally saw those on some girls blog! i want to make them now that i know that they are tried tested and true!

Christal said...

these look awesome you should go to the bakerella site she is posting links of people who have made these and how they turned out. Yours look great!!!