
This is one of the photos we had taken at Christmas. Our photographer was amazing and was so good with the little kids, here's a link to her website www.pamelamullinsphotography.com
But I highly recommend her and her prices were great. So fun!
We were just out shopping today and doing some running around...nothing too exciting! We had dinner last night with Cody's family, I can't believe how many kids there are (15) and that was only half of them. It was nice to visit and hang out. But now for some quiet time at home...I'm looking forward to being in my scrap room and playing with stuff. I really should just clean up the mess I already have in there...but I'll probably leave that for later.
Hope everyone had a great Easter long weekend, now it's time to jump back into the real world...and boy do I have a busy week this week. The most exciting events of the week are the Urban Convention and the amazing classes I'll get to help with. I'm really looking forward to meeting Donna Downey, Becky Fleck, Danielle Johnson, Candice Higley, and some of the members of the Heidi Swapp Design Team that I haven't met yet. It's going to be so much fun. You'll have to check back after the weekend, by then I'm sure I'll have exciting things to share about the convention. So enjoy your week!

2 comments:
such a good picture of you guys!!
OOOOH! I am getting super jazzed about the convention too! We are gonna have a blast!
PS that IS a really great photo! You two look fab! Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment