
Thought I'd share a layout I did last night for the store. I love the 'She' concept right now and have been wanting to work on my album, but since I didn't have a lot of time I thought I would just do my own layout. It was about time I switched my layout at the store...so I thought I would share it here too.
But man am I feeling stressed lately! It's been a busy and exciting week for us starting with work...and I mean Cody's work...he quit his job and is going out on his own!!! It wasn't too bad when I thought he still had a couple of weeks until he was done, but his boss told him that tomorrow would be his last day since the new guy taking his spot will start at his site tomorrow! So now I'm feeling a little stressed. Only because he doesn't have any jobs lined up until the middle of May. And that was okay when I thought that was closer to his 'last day' but now it feels like months away. Cody is such a hard worker and I know that he will do everything to make his company a success. It's just the stress of finding jobs that will kill me in the mean time.
I'm really looking forward to this weekend at The Urban Scrapbook Convention. It will be so nice to focus on something that I love...scrapbooking! And meeting all these cool teachers, so fun! It will be interesting to compare it to CKU. Hmmm...I'll let you know.
I feel so tired this week, I've been wanting to go to bed early all week but it's already thursday night and almost 10 and I'm still awake playing in my scrapbook room. It's hard not to come in and start something. But I probably should get to bed soon...at least get to bed earlier than the other nights. Enjoy your weekend and I'll fill you in on the convention later!

1 comment:
such a pretty page!!!
Post a Comment