The is my first time being tagged!
In my fridge
1.Strawberries
2.Leftovers (I need to get rid of those)
3.Apple Juice (my neice is staying with us and loves her juice)
4.Ketchup ( I eat it on almost everything)
5.Skim Milk
In my closet
1.Embellishments
2.Scrap Paper
3.Foam Stamps
4.Making Memories tote
5.Ink
(Basically anything that has to do with scrapbooking!)
In my purse
1.Victoria Secret lip gloss (my favorite!)
2.The Nanny Diaries (I always carry a book)
3.My wallet with no money in it!
4.Bath and Body Works lotion (Cucumber Melon so yummy!)
5.Dove chocoaltes (Dark-my new favorite!)
In my car
1.Wicked soundtrack
2.Rent soundtrack
3.Flower air freshener that spins when the air blows through the vents
4.a few pennies
5.'Just Urban' t-shirt from the convention that I need to give back cause I didn't wear it.
On my DVR (I'll just share my favorite shows)
1.24
2.Apprentice (yes I watch this)
3.O.C. (Sad but it's one of my favorites)
4.Amazing Race (try to watch this whenever I can)
5.American Idol (Katherine is my favorite!)
Sorry, but I don't really have anyone to tag at the moment....
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment