Saturday, May 20, 2006
Green Thumb???
So I spent yesterday with my mom landscaping my yard! I know...this is so unlike me, but it had to be done and I'm always up for a project. So we planted a couple of trees and a few shrubs, just to make our yard a bit nicer, not so empty. And afterwards I was tired and dirty, so I just vegged and hung out with my brother and his wife. It was so nice to just lay around! No big plans for the long weekend, but I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking done sometime...here's hoping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I tried my attempt at having a green thumb as well...although, I was only planting a few flowers in my yard - not quite as involved & dirty as shrubs!! But I like to pretend that I know what I'm doing! The truth is I buy the hardiest plants I can find, ya know the ones that live in any weather and without frequent wattering!! ;)Hee Hee! You'll have to post pics of the finished yard!
Post a Comment