Monday, May 01, 2006
Monday already!
Another Monday and on top of that it's May!!! Hard to believe how fast time goes by. I had so many plans for my day today, but it's almost 3 and I have to pick up Talin soon. I'm thinking I might have to make a list...it might be the only way things get done around here. When I got home this morning Cody was still sleeping, so I got ready and woke him up to go jogging with me. I had good intentions, but we never made it out the door. I climbed back into bed and we started talking and before you know it I was asleep again. Cody on the other hand got up and was more productive than me. Why do I do that? I love my sleep. I love naps. My favorite time of day is when I get into bed. I watched Oprah today and saw that lady that sleeps for 18 hours a day!!! That's a little much. Can you imagine? So my new goal is to start excersizing more, only 10 more days until Yoga starts, but I want to do more than that. So now I'm committed. Starting today I'm going to try to do something everyday (even if it's going for a walk, jogging, whatever I can fit in). Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so proud of you for trying your hand at "list-making" hee hee!
It really does help organize all the thoughts in my head...people make fun of me - but it really does work!
Good Luck with your attempt to get active...I have been meaning to get motivated as well. oh well...maybe tomorrow...
Post a Comment