Saturday, May 27, 2006

So frustrated!

As you can see I don't have a title right now. I was trying to change it, but for whatever reason I can't get it to work. I'm not doing anything different...but it's just not working for me today. Oh well, I'll try again later I guess.

Last night Cody and I went for dinner, and I thought I would be brave and try something new! I love trying new things when I go out to eat. There are only a few places where I tend to order the same thing, so this was nothing new for me. So I see on the menu a bento box (which I like) but this one had Salmon and Tuna in it and I want to like fish.... The salmon I liked, the tuna...not so much! After that I just couldn't get myself to eat any more of it. Oh well, so much for trying something new!

No comments: