Thursday, June 29, 2006

Last day...

So I finished my yoga class last night and really enjoyed it. The past couple of weeks were really good classes and I felt really good after. So I think I'm going to miss it! It was nice having one night a week to myself, time to relax and leave my stress behind.... And now is the test to see if I'll keep it up. I was thinking of getting a drop in class card and maybe trying that???

I am loving the heat right now. Today was the perfect day...the house isn't too hot and I'll still be able to sleep tonight even though our room is a little warm. I love summer. I love being able to go for walks at night and bar-b-quing! Love it! But of course with summer comes landscaping and yard work, yuck! We're doing the rock on the side of our house this weekend, so I had to go buy the materials to prep the ground. I found the thickest black stuff I could find to put under the rock so the weeds don't grow. I figure the thicker the better...I'm not good with maintainance.

I went to the show home down the street from us tonight. Such a cute house. The whole row of houses are so cute with their decks and porches...love them! But I thought they were going to be cute little starter homes...but oh no, they're around $475000.... I was a little surprised, but of course had to try and not let the lady know I'm shocked at the price. What was I thinking? It's a cute little area, but really different at the same time cause there is no front road, just a walkway. The road is at the back of the house??? Hmmm...not sure what I think of that. I fell in love with this 2 storey house that is designed like an old home. Kind of makes you think of Cap Cod cottage (not that I've ever been there, but that cute old cottage feeling). What do you do? I'm so glad we bought our house when we did, but I feel like I can never move cause housing prices keep increasing.... One day I'll have my cute old house....

No comments: