Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Boring Life!

Nothing interesting seems to happen...everyday is somewhat the same. But that's okay right? Maybe it's even a good thing. I am supposed to be scrapping...but I seem to get carried away on the computer. So many things to see and do...blogs to check out, 2peas to browse.... But I promise Andrea I'll get you're circle journal done soon. I know what I want to do, I just gotta do it. There are some pretty cool scrapbook pages in her Travel Circle Journal!!! I kinda wish it was mine...but that's the way it goes. Anyway, I made rice krispie squares tonight. I haven't made those forever and I forgot how much I love them. I had to eat one tonight cause guaranteed by tomorrow morning when I wake up Cody will have taken them all with him to work! Boys! But I really should get back to work. Too much to do and so little time.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I made Rice Krispie squares yesterday... for the first time in forever too! How fun! I could really use one now but they are gone! Kim... we need to get together! Soon!

Anonymous said...

oooooh....I can't wait to see my crisle journal! I have no doubt that your pages will rock - they always do! Good luck!