Thursday, July 27, 2006

FrUstRaTeD!!!

This adobe stuff is really starting to bug me.... I tried erasing the program and reinstalling it, but I've had no luck! Nothing bugs me more than computer problems...my MAC is great, but this photoshop???? Hopefully my dad will stop by and help me? Until then there will be no new pages posted and no photo editing. So sad!

*Edit* I was so scared tonight that Travis was going to get voted off So You Think You Can Dance! He's my favorite...I don't know much about dancing but I think he's pretty incredible. And don't even get me started on this whole voting thing without the judges having the final say...it scares me. Does America really know dance talent??? I'm just hoping they actually pick someone worthy of it. You have to remember that this dancer has to be pretty good...they'll be dancing for Celine Dion, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well doesn't that just stink! Hope you get it figured out soon...