Monday, August 21, 2006

Been Scrapbooking!


I haven't shared any scrapbooking lately, so I thought I would share a more recent layout that I did. I used the new american crafts paper, which I love! And I have to say that I did scraplift this layout from Sarah Champion from American Crafts. Sometimes it's just nice to do a layout where you don't have to think so much about figuring out where you want to put everything...it's nice to just scrap a simple layout that you already know you like. So if I could figure out how to post a link (if it's even possible on blogger with my mac) I would link this layout to Sarah's on 2peas! I'm hoping to do some scrapbooking tonight...unless I decide that I really should do some cleaning, but that's no fun! My Aunt was here today and came to see my house since she has never come over and my house was a mess! Oops! Was that nap this afternoon worth it...yes! Hehe! That's my life!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Okay, I can't figure out how to do links on my PC! crazy computer stuff. and how do you do all those cute toppers- not sure what the real name is. you must teach me!!!

jessica said...

Hi, just like looking at your blog! What is Sarah Champion's name on 2peas? I like your photography!