I was thinking today about how quickly Creative Escape is coming! It's really only a couple of weeks away and I have not done anything to get ready for it. So I thought I would go through pictures today, make lists of supplies I'll need, and just make sure I'll be able to get everything prepared for the projects. I'm so excited, but there's lots to think about before we even go.
Last night my cousins came over and we played DDR (dance dance revolution). What a good work out! We had so much fun, even though I'm not very good at it. On the other hand, Mackenzie is a pro...she was the best by far and we were all trying just to keep up with her. Good Times!
Friday, August 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Kim,
This is Crystal - Becky's sister - I found your blog off of TWO PEAS. I can't believe you are going to Creative Escape! What an awesome opportunity. I am soooooooooo jealous. And great photos of that baby. I could really use some pointers! Maybe next time I come to the store! We are coming up next weekend for a visit and I'm sure I'll make time to drop in!! Have a great day!!
Crystal :)
Post a Comment