Wednesday, August 30, 2006

So I Just Got Back!



I've been visiting my sister and her family, and we had so much fun! It was nice to just hang out and play with my neices and not worry about the millions of things that needed to be done at home. We thought we would try and go to Montana to shop and go on a little trip, but Steve thought we should just try and plan a real vacation (he even offered to stay home with the girls!) so we're going to start planning that instead. Monday we went back to school shopping for Pacey...I can remember doing that as a kid and always wanting to wear everything right away, but the rule at our house was that you had to wait until school started. And Chels and I went to this yummy, so yummy, mexican place for dinner where we ate the best nachos ever! And then Tuesday we made salsa and canned it! Chelsey is the best homemaker. She really can do anything, so I think we made 27 or 28 jars of salsa (I haven't tried it yet, but it looks so good). And of course since the girls had to tag along with us we stopped at the pet store to look at the puppies and kitties. Sydney would get right in there and pet the animals and of course Pacey thought it was great to play with the kittens. So it was a great trip and now I'm home this afternoon back doing laundry and cleaning the house and working on Cody's business stuff. The never ending list of things to get done.

One week until Creative Escape!!! I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Talia said...

sounds like you had fun...chelsey is so awesome at home-stuff, i agree...i'll have to taste your salsa!!