
So I'm back...and all I can say was that Creative Escape was amazing! Comletely incredible! Right down to every little detail! Instead of trying to explain how amazing everything was I think I'll just share some of my favorite things tonight (cause I am wanting to watch a couple of episodes of Grey's Anatomy...I'm trying to make it through the 2nd season before next thursday).
So of course Heidi's class was unbelievable...love, love, love the clock I made and still working on. But I'm so excited to find the perfect spot for it in my house. I had originally thought of putting it in my scrapbook studio once it's built, but now I just love it too much that I'm thinking I need to put it somewhere where everyone will see it. And of course Alllison Tyler Jones photography class was incredible. She is so talented! I was so inspired by her work, and have come home seriously wanting to get more involved in photography...but I guess I should really start practicing then. It was just so inspiring to see and hear her. The other projects were great, fun mini albums and pages...and this really cool card box that we made. I am loving the sparkles (I keep calling them sprinkles! Oops!) But I definitely have a new love for sparkles and paint pens. Saturday night Stacy Julian was the special guest speaker and was completely inspiring. Everything she said made me really think about my life and re-evaluate everything. And of course she had everyone in tears and made you laugh in the same instant of time. Again, another talented lady. I could sit and listen to her talk for hours...really...hours. She is so interesting.

I had so much fun with Tal and her mom. And Gabby was a perfect little angel. She really is the most adorable baby you've ever seen. I took this picture of her one night before dinner. Robyn Werlich (met some new friends!) got some incredible pics though! If I could add a link I would take you to her blog.... But Gabby was great!


It's nice being home and getting life back to normal...if that's even possible. I think things are just always going to be crazy for me...at least in the next little while. I'm still trying to get Cody's work stuff figured out. The simplest part, Payroll, for some reason seems to be such a mess for me. Aaaggghhhh! Maybe a little bit of stress is good??? But if I get time I'll post more pics of the event. I better run, I got lots of t.v. I wanna watch and it's getting late!

2 comments:
maybe I will get to "escape" next year!?? Sounds like soooo much fun!
i am still on a CE high!! i looove all your pics, we must trade. i'm so glad we went, kim!!
Post a Comment