
I feel like I haven't done any scrapbooking...at least stuff that I want to do...forever. So finally today inbetween a wedding reception and running around I did a couple of layouts. I am loving all the new Heidi Swapp stuff that just came out and all the scenic route paper...some of my favorites! Cody always teases me cause the silliest things make me happy, and only a scrapbooker can relate, that paper can make me so happy! Even if I don't plan on using it right away, if I like it I have to have it. And in all honesty...I think I spend more money on paper and scrapbook stuff in a month than on groceries! Actually, I know that's true. But it's worth it. And this week Tal and I go to Creative Escape!!! I am so looking forward to it. More scrapbooking!

2 comments:
Awesome page Kim!! You are so quick to use your new goodies! Mine will probably be extinct before I ever get around to using them...
Have a blast at Creative Escape!
haha!! i'm totally laughing about the groceries thing...so true!! love the page and i agree about feeling happy about paper...after i buy new stuff i just sit and admire it. haha! we're crazy.
Post a Comment