Monday, October 16, 2006

Fun Stuff!

It's been such a long time since I've sat down and actually scrapbooked...things are just too busy right now. But I did manage a couple of minutes today to do something.

I don't know where the time goes, but the weekend went by way too fast. Life has just been so busy that sometimes I feel like I can hardly breathe. This week looks like it's going to be another crazy week in my life, and sadly it feels like it won't stop. At least not for another month or two, and then it's Christmas! Can you believe it? It's almost Christmas! I want to start my shoping, but again it seems like I can't find the time...as far as my shoping goes I need to do a little planning, and then maybe it won't seem like such a big thing. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night, I get to stay after work and take a canvas class. I only ever take classes when I go to conventions...creative escape was the last one...so it should be a lot of fun. All the ladies at work are doing it together! It looks like I should run get some stuff done before I crash.

K

1 comment:

Talia said...

that's good that you got a little scrapping done...she is so cute!!