
Thursday night I taught a class at work (Treasured Recipe Circle Tin), and since it was a recipe album I was teaching I only thought it appropriate to share one of my treasured recipes. This may not look as yummy as it is, but I am warning you it is highly addictive stuff. My grandma used to always make this for us when we would go to visit her...it would sit in a yellow plastic bowl on her table waiting to be eaten by us! And for years we didn't have the recipe, until we discovered that it was on the back of the bag of popcorn twists! Haha! (I've also put the recipe in my good eats section).
We now have snow!!! I wasn't quite ready for it, but I guess it is almost November and about that time of year. For whatever reason the snow has made it feel like Christmas is coming! I want to start shopping and listening to Christmas music, do all the yummy Christmas baking, and yes...I might even put my tree up soon! I don't know why I'm getting so excited for Christmas so soon. But I am feeling maybe a little bit of Christmas spirit! We'll see if Cody puts a stop to any of my early Christmas plans....
As for scrapbooking...I have done nothing! Nothing! I am feeling the withdrawals of not having any time to do what I love. I had plans of working on something last night, but I made the mistake of eating a chicken burger (I won't tell you where from...) and was sick all night. Not fun! The worst feeling in the world. But after a long nap today, and being woken up by the phone, I am feeling a bit better. Maybe I will get something done tonight...really I don't have a choice, cause my November page needs to be done this week. But I should maybe go and think about making Cody and I some dinner. Our family does not do the big dinner thing on Sundays. Really Sunday turns into the one day that we actually get to spend together, so we end up doing our own thing. It's kind of nice! So I really should go see what we have to eat.
K

2 comments:
Those Caramel Popcron Twists are delish!! MMMMMM!! I might even have to make some myself.
Oh, and I haven't done my page for work either...SHEESH! At least you have an idea - I'm still working on that...
I have heard about those popcorn twist things- I might have to break down and make them- and soon! okay, kim, where, and when for scrapping! we need to do it!
Post a Comment