

Ryker is starting to feel better, at least he's eating normal again. His poor little cough though makes me so sad. But we're still having so much fun. Cody took the friday and saturday night shifts with him, so I got to sleep....Cody is so good. He loves his time with Ryker too though and lets me know it if I'm doing everything for him. It's pretty cute!
My parents just got back from LA last night and brought Ryker some stuff back for his room...curtains and sheets and that kind of stuff. So hopefully I can work on that this week and then post some pictures. I'm mad though cause the rocking chair I ordered online has been taking forever, so when I called I found out it had been discontinued and they didn't even bother to tell me.... So the search begins again! Wish me luck....
K

5 comments:
gorgeous pages Kim! I have always longed for the rocker in pottery barn kids. love it! mucho moneys though! and the shipping- I can't imagine. we still need to scrap! one of these days, man!
Your little guy is just so Tender!! I love the Layouts, so not baby cheesy. Very timeless. I cant wait for our packages too!!
Your layouts are gorgeous, so sweet. I'm officially hooked on this blog:)
Such awesome pages, kim! i'm jealous you had some scrappin' time....we gotta get together!
kim your little boy is so cute. i can not wait to meet him. cody and you must be so happy with him. sean and i got your birth annoucement. very sweet. hope to see you soon and your little one.
love ya cheryl
Post a Comment