
So I wanted to share this picture... but I wanted to wait cause I've been working on some other stuff. I love little baby feet...and especially Ryker's cute little baby feet! It took me forever to get this shot cause he loves to stretch out and move around. Trust me taking pictures of a 3 week old (at the time of the picture) by yourself is not easy. He seriously kept moving. But at least I did get a couple of good shots...thanks to a digital camera I can take a million pictures. Cody laughs at me cause there are seriously over 2000 picutres of Ryker in iphoto already and he's only 5 weeks old! Hehe! I know I'm obsessed. But they grow too fast.
Tomorrow night is my first shower for Ryker with my friends...thanks to Tal and A for doing it for me. There should actually be a lot of girls there that I haven't seen for quite awhile. It's always fun to get together with the girls and hang out...and oooo and aaawww over babies!!! Hopefully Ryker will be feeling a bit better tomorrow night since we spent the day at the doctors office. Ryker's getting sick and I just wanted to be sure it wasn't more than a cold. He hasn't been himself the past couple of days, and it makes Cody and I so sad to see him like that. He really is such a good baby and is usually so happy and content.
Just thought I'd share another cute picture of Ryker! He is changing so fast and filling out in his face. We are so in love with him.

Things are great, if I can just figure out how to get more sleep. There's always so many things to do...and the whole plan of sleeping when Ryker sleeps doesn't seem to happen too often. It seems like I'll just get him to sleep...I run upstairs to bed and he's crying. So after doing that a couple of times I'm wide awake and spending that time cleaning or making bottles. One of these days I'll figure it out. But I should run try and keep the little guy awake for a bit so he'll sleep good tonight. At least I'm hoping he'll sleep good tonight.
K
p.s. I updated my photo blog and recipe blog!

4 comments:
He is beautiful Kim! Good luck on trying to get more sleep!
I was always sleep deprived for the first couple of months and then usually all my kids slept through the night after that. Then I would actually feel human!
ahh sleep. wish I had some advice that would work, but sadly, no. I do love a full nights sleep though. once in a while it happens. get all the naps you can! love the picture with the feet, and love Talias pictures! you need to go pro, then teach me what to do!!
he's so cute, kim! i have tons of pics of my kids, too...it's too tempting to take a million shots of them and too hard to delete any of them, hey? hehe!
LOVE that first picture with Ryker's little feet!! There is absolutely nothing wrong with millins of pictures!
Great photos of Talia too! You are rockin' that camera, girl! KEEP IT UP!
Post a Comment