Sunday, February 04, 2007

Can I finally relax???

This past week has been so busy...it seems like every day there was something. And lots of birthdays. Cody's was on Thursday and we actually went for dinner just the two of us! That hasn't really happened since Ryker. But it was great. Friday night we helped with Talin's birthday party (I can't believe he's 10!) and it was wild. Cody went swimming with them while Ryker and I took pictures and watched. It was fun and the boys had a blast.

I've been trying to take more pictures of Ryker, but it's hard to think of cute things to do with baby boys...girls there is lots, but boys...hmmm.... He's getting so big. And I know I say that all the time, but he is getting so chubby. He had his first sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's house friday night after the birthday party since Cody and I were exhausted. And of course he slept so good for my parents. He hadn't slept all day (not even if I was holding him!), he refused to sleep. So come bedtime and he was zonked. And of course Cody and I woke up every 3 hours since we are now in the habit, but we did get a good sleep. That's the only thing I miss...my sleep. I love being home with Ryker though! I love every minute with him and can't believe how much I love just holding him...looking at him....kissing him.... He really has brought us so much happiness. It's almost hard to even imagine my life without him. I love when he smiles at me...my heart melts! I know I'm gushing over my baby again, but I just can't get enough of my cute little man!





On another happy note...I got into Creative Escape!!! I somehow managed...by pure luck... to get 2 spots for Tal and I! We were dying during registration since it filled up in under 2 minutes...crazy I know. But I'm so excited! Cody was with me watching me try to register and he was amazed at how quickly he was watching the registration spots go down...it literally decreased by over 100 spots in less than 30 seconds...crazy. He had never experienced that before, so I was glad he witnessed the insanity. And I got to work on my Year To Remember stuff last night which was great! That class has been so much fun! And I love that every week I have something to work on or think about...and I get to be inspired by the talented Heidi Swapp! So fun. But I should run get some stuff done. I told Cody that I wanted to take a long bubble bath tonight and just relax since this week will be crazy again I'm sure. But have a good night and a good week!

K

5 comments:

Talia said...

Kim, these pictures of Ryker are soooo cute. I need to see him again soon, they change too quickly!!
I can't wait for CE, I can't believe you got us in!!!
YAY!!!!

Melissa H said...

and so you should gush over your little man, he is adorable! my first little man is 8 - time flies (i know everyone says it, but it is true) it only feels like yesterday that riley was ryker's age! enjoy him and cuddle him and gush all over him as much as you can!! (and congrats on CE - wish we had that here in Australia!)

Anonymous said...

I am SO JEALOUS that you are able to go to CE!! I think that it would be fun to meet you & Talia, I think you two are so awesome.
Im with ya on the boy thing. You get really creative and raw with boys. I like taking pictures in Christians elements. Dirt, Biking, all boy stuff. You will have fun with it as your little guy gets older.

Anonymous said...

Love that first picture of Ryker!! It's so cute!

Congrats on CE...I was going to ask you if you got in! Glad to hear that you did...2 minutes? that is craziness!! Maybe one day I will get to go?

Anonymous said...

Ryker makes me melt. He's so cute. And your photography skills are amazing.

Have fun at CE!