Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Having a good week!
So I thought with Cody gone life as a single mother would be hard, but really things have been good. Of course i miss him, but Ryker and I are good. Yesterday I had such a fun day with Tal! We dropped our kids off at our moms and scrapbooked all day. I've been trying to finish my 'She' album since it has been almost a year since I started. I got a lot done and it was so much fun. And it was nice having a little break to do something for me and chat with Tal! Anyway...Ryker is calling. Just wanted to share some of my excitement...I got to scrap!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
woo hoo!! You got to scrap! I don't even have time and I don't have any babies yet! Glad that you are MAKING the time for the things that make you happy!
You must show'n'tell your She album...I would love to see it.
Post a Comment