I just wanted to share these funny pics of Ryker sitting in his bumbo chair for the first time! haha! Isn't he cute? I usually sit with him and hold his head cause he's still too little to hold it up by himself, but I think he'll be ready for this soon...I can't wait!
It's been super nice today, so I packed Ryker up and we went for a walk! It was a little wet and slushy, but so nice to be outside doing something. I can't wait until the sidewalks are dry and we can go for a walk every day....not too much longer! Ryker loved it! He pretty much just layed there and then eventually fell asleep...must be nice!
K

3 comments:
little Ryker looks so cute in his bumbo!! Yay! a milestone!!
Hey Kim!! I love the bumboo chair!! Ryker looks so big!! I want a bumboo chair for cohen..where did you find it!! Ryker is soo cute Kim!!
Ryker is SO SO SO adorable! He has the cutest face. And that bumboo chair looks like fun.
Post a Comment