Friday, March 02, 2007

Cry Baby!


This is what I had to deal with all day! Poor little guy was miserable once again. I don't know what his problem was, but he refused to sleep. I went to Tal's...we were thinking we could get some stuff done, but our kids made sure that we would be busy with them. So Ryker and I ended up leaving and he still cried at home. He finally had somewhat of a nap, but then was wide awake again and letting me know he wasn't happy. I did manage to get a few smiles today though...which I absolutely love. Cody gets home tomorrow and I can't wait. I'm ready for my single mother days to be over. I have a new respect for all those single mums out there...it's a tough job!

K

p.s. hey Chels...doesn't this pic of Ryker remind you of Sydney?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim!! Cohen had a day like that too yesterday..and espially lasy night..:(, maybe its a sad baby day!!??!!

Anonymous said...

The picture is darling of Ryker!!

Talia said...

okay, this picture is so cute...poor baby!!

Anonymous said...

That picture says it all!! He is so cute, I hope that he is feeling better.