Ryker has been sleeping through the night about 3 times a week, and if he gets up once in the night he always goes back to bed till 11:00 a.m.! I couldn't ask for a better kid. Sleeping has always been my favorite thing...and the first couple of months with a brand new baby and lack of sleep was hard. So now that I've been spoiled I'm just dreading the day that his sleeping changes. Cause guaranteed it will....
Things are so good though. I am having so much fun being a mamma and playing with Ryker...this really is what I've always wanted. I feel completely fulfilled in life as a mother! This is the best job that anyone could ever have or want. Of course it's not always easy...being a mother is hard work, but the rewards are so worth it! Just a smile from my baby...a giggle...his hand holding my finger as he eats...reminds me that nothing is worth more to me than him. I say this all the time, but I can not imagine my life without this sweet little baby. He has brought me more happiness than he will ever know. As we are rapping up our month of Gratitude for the AYTR class I just feel I need to express my appreciation and love again. I know that I have been truly blessed...not only with receiving the precious miracle of a family, but also with so many other things in my life. It can be so easy to forget how much I have been given, but I don't want to...I want to be grateful! And to make sure that those I love and care about know just how much they mean to me and how much I appreciate them.



K

4 comments:
Another inspiring post...I'm lost for words, girl! You were meant to be a mama. I know that much is true...and I am so thrilled that you have been given this gift! Ryker is a beautiful boy and so very lucky to have the two of you for parents!
Your photos are GORGEOUS!!
hiya, i am in the Y2R class too ... just been looking at your blog, love your thank you cards, they are sweet and they mini album is seriously gorgeous!
Hey Kim! I love the pictures of Ryker! So cute!
so glad ryker's been so good for ya...lots of sleep=a happy mom and baby!
he's such a cutie, i was so glad to see him today!
Post a Comment