


I just wanted to share this mini album I made on the weekend of Ryker! This is the project that I started at Tal's scrap night on Friday night (I had so much fun! Ate lots of yummy food!)...and of course I didn't finish, but I knew that if I didn't finish it this weekend then it would never get done. So I worked on it on Saturday and even had to go to Urban Scrapbook today to get 2 more sheets of paper so I could finish, but I HAD to get it done. And I love it! I love these pictures of Ryker! I still can't believe how fast they grow up. It makes me so sad. (You can check out the whole album at 2peas by clicking on kimmybit in my sidebar...sorry I can't link it right now!)
So update on Ryker's sleeping...cause I always have to mention something about it...but Saturday night he slept 8 hours, then woke up and ate then went back to sleep and slept until noon! For whatever reason he sleeps the best on weekends...whenever it's Cody's turn to wake up with him. What a kid! And last night while I was running his bath I had him laying on our bed and he was so happy cause he was with me when I turned on the water and just the sound of running water gets him excited...so he's laying on my bed all happy, knowing he's going for a bath and I was kissing his cheeks and he totally started giggling...HUGE giggles! It was so stinkin' cute! Cody even could hear it and came running. Doesn't that just melt your heart? Agghhh...so cute!
We've had a lazy day today...just had a 2 hour nap...and Ryker's been sleeping for 4 hours, so nothing exciting! It's been kinda yucky here today, so I love that I can stay in. My house is so nice and clean from my sister cleaning on Friday! Love it! But I hear Ryker moving around so I should go check on him. Have a good week!

3 comments:
Kim...I loooove the book! It turned out awesome. I am loving the blue and brown. I'm thinking I need to something with that color combo even though I have girls. Hehe! Glad Ryker's been sleeping good, maybe he can give gabby some lessons!
That album of Ryker is amazing. I'm impressed you got it done so quickly. And congrats on the great sleeping baby. At 4 months Lizzie started sleeping through the night a couple nights a week. I remember thinking it was so nice to have my sanity back. Sleep makes all the difference. I hope he keeps it up for you (and I hope he switches to sleeping through the night during the week when you're the one who is on duty:)
Hey Kim!! Your little scrapbook is so darling!! I love the colors...!! Man~ I think that Ryker and Cohen switched sleeping patterns! But I am happy that you are finially getting some sleep....Its also so exciting to hear that Ryker is giggling..aww!!!
Post a Comment