Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Something to share....



Things have been so good around here the past couple of days (really since Cody's been home!). It's like Ryker knows that Dad's home and things are back to normal cause he's been sleeping SO GOOD! All weekend he slept for over 8 hours at a time...of course when it's Cody's turn to wake up with him he sleeps all night! haha! But now he's back to his schedule of sleeping about 6 hours at a time. I'm getting a good sleep, so I'm feeling good. Things are almost feeling normal. I even have had time at night to scrapbook, so I thought I'd share. The 'forever' page is my favorite. I'm such a simple scrapbooker, but at least I've figured out my style. Poor Cody...since I don't really have a space to scrap I've brought stuff up to the kitchen table so we now have my photography stuff in the livingroom and my scrapbooking stuff in the kitchen! Hehe! I just can't live without it.

I started my photography class at bps, but haven't had time to work on the assignment yet. I love those classes so much and am having so much fun in my aytr class. I say it all the time, but it's nice to have something to look forward to every week. Saturday I had Cody take a couple of pictures of me and Ryker since I'm always the one behind the camera. He's getting so big! I am not ready for him to grow up....I want him to stay little. I'm going to be the mom that can't let go...and cries on his first day of school! hehe! Each moment with him is so important. I've really started enjoying getting up with him in the night (don't let my hubby know) but I just love holding him while he's still somewhat asleep and relaxed and watching him. He is so sweet! These precious little babies that change our lives and fill them with so much love. My mom is watching him today so I can get stuff done around here...I have to talk in church on Sunday, so I should work on my talk and get my young woman's lesson done. And I've been working on laundry. My sister is going to start cleaning for me this week, so anytime I go to clean anything Cody says "leave it for the cleaner!" hehe...he's kidding!



We went to Drumheller this weekend for Cody's neices baby blessing and we had actually thought of not going. But then Cody pointed out that we had not missed a baby blessing yet in his family (except his brother's kids in Vancouver, and the kids born before we were together) so we knew we couldn't miss Veronica's. It was nice to be there with them and see Lee and Tamara and thier family too. It's sad that we don't get to see each other very often. We really need to make more of an effort. We'll have to plan some fun day trips this summer and meet up at the zoo and the lake! I'm looking forward to warm weather...I'm ready for spring.

Okay, so I'm feeling like this is a random post, but I'm just updating on what we've been doing. There really isn't anything too exciting happening here. I should run and be productive while Ryker's with my mom. Hope everyone is having a good day and a great week.

K

6 comments:

jessica said...

cute pages!

Anonymous said...

I love your layouts! SO SO SO CUTE. I know what you mean about the temptation to just stay home from family events that require travel. But it's so fun and important to be with family, it's worth it. It's just so hard to travel with small children.

Anonymous said...

Love your pages...your journaling is amazing. I have a hard time finding the right words...

WOW! is he EVER getting BIG!! and oh so Cute!

Ashley said...

Cute layouts! Beautiful photos - both in the layouts and the ones of you and Ryker.

Anonymous said...

I love the LO's so cute, I really like the forever one.
Good luck on your talk!! I really have a hard time talking in church!
Your little guy is as cute as ever.

Kristi said...

super cute pages, and pictues. Ryker is getting some rolls. too cute.