Thursday, March 08, 2007

Week 1 photo shoot!






Okay, so week 1 of my photography class was fun! I set up a little photo shoot with Ryker yesterday and took a bunch of pictures, but since he's at such a hard stage to photograph only because he doesn't do much besides lay there I decided I would try and focus on him discovering his hand! He's so funny right now looking at his hand like "what is that thing???" He'll move it around focusing really hard on it and then all of a sudden he'll hit himself in the head! hehe! Funny kid. So I thought I'd share a couple of pics from the session. I used my smaller white background so that I could put the livingroom somewhat back to normal. Today is the start of week 2, but I haven't looked through the assignment really yet. I only know that it's about lighting...which is what I'm totally interested in. I need so much practice!

So on with the sleeping issue in our house...Ryker slept 9 hours the other night and then once again was back to the 5 hour thing last night. It seems like every other night he'll sleep really good and then go back to his regular schedule. What's with that? Last night he woke up at 2:30 and I was soooo tired so I nudged Cody to get up with him and he goes down stairs puts a soother in his mouth and then climbs back into bed. Meanwhile I'm listening...and once he's back in bed I can hear Ryker start crying again cause that was not what he wanted...so I ended up getting up with him anyway. I can't wait for the weekend when it's Cody's turn at night. Despite the 9 hours straight, I'm still tired!

I'm looking forward to a scrapbooking night tomorrow! I really need to go look through my stuff and see what I want to work on. I haven't decided if I want to start a new project, or work on one from CE? I'm always tempted to start something new....anyway I really should go look right now while Ryker's taking a nap, so enjoy the rest of the day!

K

4 comments:

Talia said...

Awesome pics as always! Can't wait for tomorrow...i still have no idea what I'm working on!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim!! Your photoes look awesome!!XoXO Hil.

Unknown said...

The pictures look fabulous Kim!

Anonymous said...

kim what a cute little boy and he is getting so big. your pics of him are great. i can not wait to meet him. hope to be home at christmas. i love going through all your pics. you are very talented, you and tal. i am so jealous. i might have you ladies you me some pointers on scrap booking. miss you love you
cheryl