Monday, April 02, 2007

*Check it out!*

Come check out...The Goodie Box! (sorry the link is in my sidebar) A little while ago Tal and I were talking and thought it would be a lot of fun to have a place where we could share our love of scrapbooking...so this is what we started! What we do is issue a challenge every month and you get to play along with us. The winner will receive a 'Goodie Box' of fun stuff! Remeber...we are not a business...but the Goodie box will have lots of fun...free stuff! So come check it out, be inspired and play along.... The first challenge is up! We're so excited to share this with everyone...and if you have any comments leave us a message or you can email us at the goodieboxgirls@hotmail.com!



We can't wait to see what you create!


K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am so excited for the two of you! What a great idea..This is going to be so much fun for everyone!!

dragonflydreamer said...

Awesome. I am also very excited for the two of you and look forward to participating.

Kristy said...

this is going to be so much fun--what a great idea!
http://www.kristygussio.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a great inventor you are! That is such a great idea girls,keep up the good work!! ...I need to see some more pictures of your little guy,he melts me heart to pieces when i get to see pictures of him.