And I've actually had a few moments to scrapbook for myself. It seems to go in a cycle...time to scrap...and then no time for anything at all.... But I just wanted to share this simple layout of Ryker and me. He looks so little in this picture...makes me sad.

Next week will be another crazy week. The Urban Convention is next weekend, and I get to be the photographer! I am really looking forward to all the fun stuff that will be happening. And of course seeing the amazing projects and inspiration by the talented teachers. Talia is doing a class that is sponsered by Chatterbox! Isn't that cool? And then of course there is swimming, lunch dates, meetings and all the other fun stuff that fills my week.
The Goodie Box blog is going great! It's been so fun seeing everyone's layouts and I really have been inspired. It's sometimes hard to scrapbook about ourselves, but I've really made an effort to do that so that one day my son (and family) will have something to remember me by. So if you haven't played along yet sit down and take sometime to really think about you. So often we rush around doing things for everyone else and forget that we also need time for ourselves and deserve a moment to reflect on our own wants and wishes. Or just take some time and check out the goodie gallery and be inspired byt the talented ladies that have played along so far.
Can't wait for tonight and 'Greys'! My favorite! I love thursday night t.v. (and so does Ryker!) That kid loves survivor. Even if a commercial comes on of the show he instantly stops and listens. hehe! It's so funny! Anyway...the plan is to hang out at home tonight since we got dumped with more snow and just watch t.v. I might even get to scrapbook a bit!
K

2 comments:
lovelovelove your page...the colors are awesome! grey's was awesome tonight...i'm with ya, thursday nights are the best!
great layout - congratulations on getting it on the aussie scrap source site!! that's awesome!
Post a Comment