Friday, April 27, 2007

Have a great weekend!


I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I'll be having fun at the Urban Convention taking pictures! And Cody gets to be home all weekend with Ryker! It will be interesting to see how things go. I know he'll be fine, but he's never really had to do a whole day without me. Good thing my mom is around if he needs any help!

Anyway onto other topics since it seems like all I talk about is taking pictures and making comments about the Goodie Box (which by the way today is the last day to post a layout! There are some great layouts so check it out!). But I wanted to make a comment about American Idol this past week...was that not the sadest thing to watch? It made me really appreciate how lucky and blessed we are to live in this country...and thankful for our health. Those poor children born into poverty...so sad to think of everything they have to go through. Breaks my heart.

The weather has been so nice here, and I have tried to take advantage of it since ya never know what we'll get here. We've been walking everyday...yesterday Ryker feel asleep sitting up in the stroller! Poor little guy. It's so cute though!

After this weekend I am making a plan to clean up my house. I just need to really get "spring cleaning" and get things organized and get rid of junk. It feels like a never ending job. I get one room cleaned and then move on to another area and the first room needs cleaning again. It's great having a cleaner, but it's the organizing that I need help with now. I'll report my progress next week.

Enjoy the weekend!

K

1 comment:

the goodie box girls said...

i love my little ryker!!!