Thursday, April 12, 2007

Our day!


It's been such a nice day...and we really didn't have any plans today so we've just been playing. Ryker had his shots on Monday, played with grandma Tuesday, doctor's appointment on Wednesday, and off to his aunt Karin's house Wednesday night...busy! So it's nice to just be home today and play. We did go for a long walk since it finally feels like spring, and Ryker loved it so much...he fell asleep! I gotta get out and do more physical activity...especially if we're going to have somewhat nice weather. I'm so out of shape and I want to get going. I feel so much better when I exercise...I just need the motivation. My strollercise class starts next week...and after my walk today I am thinking I'm going to die. My goal is to walk as much as I can before class starts...please help...I need the encouragment! We're pretty much done all the easter candy that managed to come into our house, so I plan to eat better and stay away from the junk too. Maybe now that I've actually written it down I'll do it!

I also started working on my livingroom today. I decided that I need a picture wall! I've been collecting frames for awhile now and yesterday I played around with the set up and today I hung them up. You know when you do something and then think..."Why did I do that?" That's how I'm kind of feeling about this wall. I really do love it and have wanted to do this for awhile, I am just always careful about what I hang up...I hate putting holes in the wall. So it's up and I do really like it I think I just need a few more frames. It will also look better once I get pictures in the frames. When it's done I'll post a picture and you can tell me what you think.

I wanted to get the house cleaned before Cody got home tonight and since it's almost 6 and he's still not here....and Ryker's down for nap #4...I think I'll go quickly get some things put away. It's mostly just laundry, but it has to get put away. Hope everyone is having a great week! I feel so much happier now that we are having better weather! Looking forward to the weekend.....

:) K

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm excited to see your photo wall. I want to do something similar but need some inspiration. So you can be my inspiration. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim! I would love to see your photo wall!! I bet it is so cute with all your pictures of little baby Ryker. He is getting so big!!

the goodie box girls said...

I agree about the warm weather...i can't wait to get out everyday for walks!!
tal:)