Check back on the Goodie Box blog later today for a sneak peak at what's inside! There's some fun stuff, so be sure to post a link to your layout so you have the chance to win! I have loved seeing everyone's layout...it is so inspiring! I hope everyone is checking out the fab layouts!
We got back yesterday from visiting my sister and her family. Ryker travelled so good...he slept the whole way there and back! It was nice to just hang out and relax...I even got a nap! And now everything is back to normal. Cody's back at work and Ryker is getting shots. The weekends really go by too fast.
I went through all my scrapbook supplies last week and was able to clean out a bunch of old stuff! It actually felt really good to go through and see what I was using and what has been sitting there for way too long. I know now what I use and what I know I won't, and I'm getting better at only buying stuff that is going to get used. I even went through some of my magazines and got rid of some....why is it so hard to do that? But it did feel really good to clean up a bit. I can't wait for my new room so I can really get organized. For my birthday my mom bought me the small photo carousel from Pottery Barn! It's perfect for displaying my pictures and cards! I love it! One day I'll have my room back.
I'm off though to get ready for the day. Ryker's still sleeping, so I should get ready while I can!
K
Monday, April 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Kim! I am very glad to hear that Ryker sleeps in the car,dosent it make traveling so much easier on you parents?!? Good luck on the new room, can't wait to see it, I bet it will be so cute(like the rest of your cute house)!. Have a good day!!
i looooove cleaning out stuff. it's totally liberating!!
That's great that you sorted through all of your supplies. What do you do with all of the stuff you don't want anymore? I am sorting all of my supplies too, but I'm not sure what do do with it all. :)
Post a Comment