Monday, May 14, 2007

A good weekend....

Of course the weekend was busy as always...and I stood in one too many long line ups with all the last minute Mother's Day shoppers, but it was good. It was my first Mother's Day as a Momma and I must say I was spoiled! Cody is always so thoughtful and of course once again...he knew exactly what I would want. Ryker bought me this and Cody bought me earrings and a necklace from here. When we were first married he was always buying me jewelry, but since we've been married for 7 years now it just hasn't happened as much as it used to. So it was a fun surprise! Then Candice and I made dinner for my Mom yesterday...it was so yummy...and fun to hang out and chat. My parents gave me this book, which I have wanted since I started working on my Glimpses album. I sat last night reading it for awhile...and LOVE it! It's full of fun little comments, advice and beautiful pictures.


Also...I just wanted to mention that the *Sneak Peak* is up at The Goodie Box, so check it out and come play along with us. There are some great layouts that have been submitted!

Cody is off this week on another bike trip, so once again it will be Ryker and me! Funny how that happens.... Those boys and their bikes!

I'm having my AYTR party this week! I've invited the girls I visit teach to come for lunch on Thursday so I'm hoping it will be fun. I'm still trying to decide what we should eat...so please share any ideas (and there are going to be some little kids so it has to be something they would eat too!).

I also just wanted to share a couple pics of Ryker! He loves this football...and of course Cody is loving that!



Thanks!
Kim :)

6 comments:

Talia said...

Glad you had a fun mommy's day!! ryker's so cute with his little football!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim! I am so glad you had a great day yesterday. I am in love with Rykers hair! He is getting so big!
Hilorie

Andi said...

You were so spoiled!! Lucky mama! Glad that you enjoyed your day! LOVE those pics with the football! ADORABLE!

Kaitlyn said...

Those football pictures are to cute!

Your party sounds like fun. Whenever I have friends over for lunch, I will make chicken salad sandwiches on croisants, or cheese quesadillas with spanish rice, black beans and homemade salsa. I also have a yummy recipe for a chinese chicken salad. The kids could always have hot dogs, chicken nuggets, or pb&j. I use cookie cutters in different shapes to cut out my kids sandwiches, and they love it. You could also serve some fruit and maybe something fun for dessert. You can e-mail me if you want any of these recipes. Good luck, and have fun!
-Kaitlyn

Lita said...

AYTR party, how fun is that!!! Looks like you had a glorious Momma's day, you so deserve all those treats and more!!!

Jamie said...

Happy "Belated" 1st Mother's Day!

Love those football pictures. That drool is adorable!!