Sunday, May 06, 2007

Missing out, busy days, and jumping boys!

*The new challenge is up at The Goodie Box! Check it out and play along!*

I was sad that I really was not involved in any nsd events on Saturday, so I thought I would share a recent layout. So many fun things were going on...but I did get to the scrapbook store and enjoyed a yummy cupcake since it's also The Urban Scrapbooks birthday! And I did stay up late and work on my 'She' album. I'm almost done...a few more pictures and a some more journaling and it will be finished! It's taken a long time, but I am actually glad I waited to finish it.


Friday night Cody and I actually went to a movie! We saw Spiderman and had such a good time just the two of us. Candice watched Ryker for us...and he did really good! I was worried he'd cry for her, but he only pulled the lip out once! He loves Talin...and actually smiles a lot for Brian. And then the rest of the weekend was busy. I bought a bunch of new house stuff that I'll have to share sometime soon, went to the greenhouse with my sister, made a costco trip...never again on a Saturday, off to the bike store for Cody and then of course the scrapbook store for me, a quick stop at Home Sense (I love that store) and finally home. It was almost too busy, but at least the rest of the night we just relaxed. It was nice to just be home.



A couple of days ago I had Ryker on the floor playing with his toys so I could quickly run downstairs and put some laundry in. As I was coming up the stairs I could hear him complaining about something so I went to check on him and he had managed to get his foot through the toy, but couldn't get it back out. So the scapbooking momma that I am...had to take a picture! He was so funny just laying there waiting for me. Funny boy!






I had to share these pics of Ryker in his jolly jumper (thanks to my brother and his wife for letting us use it!). I know the pics are blurry, but he was moving too much to get any good shots. He hasn't decided if he likes it yet...right now he's more interested in how it all works. He jumps with his head back so he can see the spring. Although he does give some pretty good faces while jumping! haha!

I know...another random post, but it's late and I need to get to bed soon.

K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, that baby is so stinkin' cute! And believe it or not, I think he looks JUST like YOU! Funny how God does that, heh? Love the photos. :)

Andi said...

a fun layout and some fun Ryker pics!! I rather enjoy your *random* posts!!

Talia said...

He's so cute!! Pretty soon he'll be jumpin' around like crazy in that thing. We'd put Gabby in it and she's just laugh and laugh. So cute!!

Kaitlyn said...

I love your layout, the colors are great and so are the pictures! The pictures of Ryker with his foot stuck are too funny. That's so cute that he just sat there and waited for you to come and rescue him!