Thursday, May 24, 2007

Oh the excitement!

Okay, so I can't wait for tonight cause 'So you think you can dance' starts again! I love that show...it is so my favorite! I've never been much of a t.v. watcher, but it seems like I've been glued to the t.v. lately. At least now some of my shows are over for the season, but new ones will be starting!

Yesterday Ryker had his eye appointment and everything is good. The doctor said that he's far sighted, but he thinks it could correct itself or at least won't effect him until later in life. We go back in 6 months to get checked again, but for now things are good. One little boy beside us was 9 months when he got his first pair of glasses! Can you even imagine that? It would be pretty cute! I gave Ryker a sippy cup of water yesterday too and it was the funniest thing to watch. He really didn't like it...for one it's a totally different sucking motion that threw him off and second he didn't really know what to think about the water. I never give him water in a bottle just cause I've never really thought about doing it, so his first real taste of the stuff was pretty interesting. He kept giving the most disgusting looks. Oh babies! So fun!


There really isn't anything too exciting to share. Lots of stuff coming up though...staying at my sister-in-laws while they go away for a couple of days...a photo shoot with Cody's neice...summer stuff...just the everyday busy stuff. As requested though i'll share some of the stuff I bought the other day! I love all the Hambly and Bam Pop stuff! I just can't wait to use it....and the Love Elsie stuff should be coming soon! I can't wait. I need a scrapbook night again soon...it's the best way to get things done now.

Anyway, I should run get the house cleaned up a bit. I need to get Ryker's laundry done. Can't wait for the show tonight! Should be good.

K :)

7 comments:

Ashley said...

It looks like you got lots of fun stuff. Have fun playing with it!

Kaitlyn said...

Oh I am so jealous of all of your new SB stuff! All of it is so cute, you are going to have tons of fun. :)
My kids did the same thing when I first gave them water too. I just wish I had taken pictures!
Have fun watching your shows.
-Kaitlyn

Jamie said...

Found your website through Talia and The Goodie Box girls site.

Both of my little guys did the exact same thing with their 1st taste of water in a cup. So funny!

Jamie ~ Alabama

Talia said...

i need to get some of those hambly rubons!!!

Andi said...

I want it all!! Those rub-ons are super cute!! Take pictures of the water face - I'd love to see Ryker's expression!

Anonymous said...

I am in love with all your new scrapbooking supplies! I sure wish I could of seen Rykers face with the water..hehe

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I love, love, love, "So you think you can dance", so many people think it's corny but I think it's awesome! YOu have great taste!!