
I know it's been awhile since I've posted. We've been away and busy...and now sick! Cody was away at the dune's biking, so I decided I would pack up and go visit family. No point sitting around here, right? My cousin came with us and we had such a fun time playing games, visiting, and just hanging out. Some of them hadn't even seen Ryker yet, so it was good especially since Ryker is getting so big. For whatever reason whenever we go away Ryker is the most serious little guy. There was no laughing and only a few smiles. He did really good though and slept great in his play pen. He pulled my neices hair a few times and made her cry....so sad! She was so cute with him, and it was so fun to see how big she's getting! One morning when we were brushing our teeth I left the bathroom to put my stuff away and came back to find this.....
I quickly grabbed my camera! She was so funny just sitting on the toilet brushing her teeth with a whole roll of toilet paper unraveled around the toilet...hmmm...I wonder how that happened? What is it with kids and toilet paper or kleenex? They just can't resist!
Jordan cut everyone's hair one night and even gave Brianna her first hair cut! She sat so good and her hair cut turned out so cute!!! She has such blond and curly hair!
And then we all came home yesterday! Cody got back a few hours after we got home and it was so nice to hang out together. You should have seen how happy Ryker was to have Cody back! It was so cute! He was laughing and just couldn't stop smiling...I think someone loves their daddy!
We met Lee and Tamara for breakfast this morning since they were here for a quick visit. We stopped at Treasured Memories on our way home cause I heard they had the new Heidi Swapp ribbons, Bam Pop and Hambly stuff. There is lots of fun stuff there and of course that means I spent way too much money! And now Cody's letting me get my own stuff done. I had plans for him to do a few projects around here, but it's been so cold today! I hate this weather! So instead of projects we're watching t.v. and taking turns having naps.
And.....
Make sure to check out The Goodie Box! There is some more fun stuff posted today! We've received some really great layouts...and I can't wait to see what everyone else creates! I've been so impressed.
I'll have to share a really yummy recipe soon that I made for my party last week. I finally got my April challenge done for my AYTR class. I just invited the girls I visit teach to come for lunch, but that's a post for another day....
Happy Monday! And enjoy your week!
Kim :)

3 comments:
Wow you have been busy, sounds like fun though! Did you find the new Heidi Swapp products you were looking for? You should share some pictures of you fin new stuff. :)
-Kaitlyn
Awww, such cute pictures Kim! Looks like you had a fun (and busy) time.
You've got me wanting to go & check out TM now too! (I'm dying to see the new Hambly stuff!!)
Nice to see a long post from you!I'm so green...I totally dig the fun Bam Pop stuff...oh! and hambly!! OF COURSE I love that too!!
Post a Comment