Wednesday, June 27, 2007

consumed by my thoughts.







Ryker woke up early today...he's teething, so his schedule is totally gone and on top of it he has a cold and is just not feeling great. So I was cuddling with him and feeding him when the phone rang just after 8:00! I was surprised that it was a lady I know really well, but don't talk to on the phone much unless it's something to do with church. She wanted to share some information with me (that I was really excited about) and then of course has left me thinking.... Sometimes I get so consumed with my thoughts that I forget about everything else...when what I really need to be focusing on is getting ice cream for the youth activity tonight...making sure all the games are ready...cleaning up the house...and all the daily stuff I need to get done.

We're trying to figure out our summer plans. There is lots going on in July and then August we have Cody's family reunion.... And before I know it summer will be over! I don't even like the thought of that. We've been having such bad weather here, and all I've wanted to do is be able to be outside. When will I actually be able to enjoy the summer? I shouldn't complain too much we did manage to go to the park and have a picnic with my family! Ryker just loves Maddie!!!



(So blogger's not letting me upload our picnic pictures, so I guess I'll save them for another day!)







I guess I should get back to my list of things to do today. :)

7 comments:

Kristi said...

gorgeous picturees, great pages. fun stuff. yep, we need to find a time- after my trip, kay?

Anonymous said...

I love the photos of cute Ryker. Good luck with the teething.

Kaitlyn said...

Cute, cute layouts! I know what you mean about not enjoying summer. We haven't been able to go to the pool in almost 2 weeks because it just keeps raining. It's such a bummer to have bad weather like this.
I get caught up in my thoughts all the time too. Sometimes I will go into a room and forget why I went in there because I am thinking of something else. :)
Have fun at the activity tonight!
-Kaitlyn

Anonymous said...

Kim-
Ryker is just so darn cute... would love to see him in person some time!
Your layouts are beautiful... are you loving the elsie line?

Anyways, got too much on my mind and I should finish some stuff I started!
Have a wonderful long weekend with your family!

Sheri

Andi said...

Geez...I just love his expressions in those photos! Your layouts are gorgeous Kim!! I'm so gonna lift those ideas!!

Unknown said...

How adorable is he???!!! I sure hope the fussiness over teething doesn't last too long for him. It's so hard when there's not much that we can do for our little ones.

Beautiful layouts girl!
Have fun with the youth! ;)

Talia said...

cute cute pages!!