Wednesday, June 13, 2007

June Layout!



I just wanted to share my June layout for AYTR! I completely scraplifted Heidi's layout, but I really love how it turned out! This is my favorite layout so far. I used yellow...which I rarely use, but I love the yellow and green together. Now I just gotta go back and get my May layout done. It's been so busy the past little while. As far as my goal for the year...it's going good. I've been a little slow, but I do have some pictures that I love. I still have until October to get some more stuff done, and then I will be getting a portfolio together of my favorite photos. I hope everyone is having a great week! I've got lots of stuff to share soon.

Kim :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your layout. SO SO CUTE! I too need to finish my May layout. He he. Life is so crazy busy.

Ashley said...

Super cute layout, Kim. I love the yellow and green together and the polka dots.

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Love the layout! the colors are great and work well together, I don't use yellow very much either!

the goodie box girls said...

loooove it!! love your colors, so awesome!! (i'm glad i'm not the only one who lifts heidi!!)
tal:)

hks said...

hey girl... i just read through the blog... you are so cute.. and all the photos are so awesome! i am going to tell you something in a shouting voice:

YOU ARE NEVER BEHIND.

i love the playing cards. they make me happy! i love the layout!
heidi

Kaitlyn said...

Kim, I love how your layout turned out. The colors are so great and very soothing. The pictures of Veronica turned out so cute, what a sweet little baby!
-Kaitlyn

Andi said...

Oh Oh Oh! such a cute layout!

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Great layout! How one earth did you get those butterflies to look so AWESOME!? I must know your secret!

Anonymous said...

Love your layout Kim! So so beautiful!!