Poor little Ryker gets his 6 month shots today, so I'm preparing for a grumpy boy this afternoon. He always gets that way after his shots. I think we'll try and go swimming tonight to get his legs kicking and moving so they're not so sore. And he'll love it!
I wanted to share another quote card I finished this week.

I'm loving the big playing cards, I might even have to make some other fun projects with them.
Don't forget....
The next Goodie Box challenge is up! And trust me, you won't want to miss out on the goodie box this month! There is something really exciting!
Enjoy your week and have a great Monday!
K :)

5 comments:
Hi Kim,
Love your card this week!
About the shots: someone gave me the tip that if you use baby tylenol, give them some 2 hours before the shot and then at intervals for the next day or so... It does help, or so I thought it did!
Have a good week!!
Sheri
Good luck with the shots today. Poor baby Ryker. Swimming is such a great idea for sore legs. I'll have to store that one in my head for later.
I love your card. Love the green and the starts and the quote. So cute!
Poor Ryker! I hope the shots go well ,and that he feels better soon.
I love the card, such a great quote. Now if only I could get my hands on some of those playing cards!
Have fun swimming! :)
-Kaitlyn
Glad to heat that your family had a fun weekend!
I hope your little guy does well with his shots. Swimming sounds like a good idea.
I cannot get The Goodie Bix pictures to pull up. ???
Post a Comment