
(photo taken by Chelsey)
With all the little kids it could get crazy....hehe! But we had so much fun...the time passed too quickly!
Ryer was so happy to be home today he seriously gets so excited to see his crib. He flaps his arms and kicks his legs...I love it! He missed his exersaucer so much that he kept jumping in it and hitting the sides smiling. We really need to video it sometime cause it's the funniest thing.
Cody gets back tomorrow night from his big bike trip (peddle bike) with the scouts. They were riding their bikes 285km...and from the sounds of it everyone is having a great time and doing really good with the riding. I thought for sure they would all die after the first day, but everything is going good. They went cliff jumping the first day and apparently my dare devil hubby jumped a 90 foot cliff. They got pictures, so I'll share them when he's back.
I'm hoping next week is a lot quieter. My cousin might be coming to stay with me...which I will love! She's coming to be my nanny for the week! How fun is that? I'm planning to scrap and take naps and shop lots! And maybe Cody and I could even go on a date??? So fun!
Just thought I'd share a few pics before I go to bed! :)

5 comments:
I love all of the pictures, they all turned out so good! We will have to exchange so that I get to have a lot of good pictures! We had a lot of fun and it was really nice to see you and get to hang with you for longer than just a day! Hope that you guys got a good sleep last night! Talk to you later.
Chelsey
Kim,
I know what you mean about needing a vacation after a vacation...lol
Where did you guys go?
I love the pic where most of the kids are crying! So cute!
Have a good weekend!
so cute! it looks like you guys were BUSY!!! enjoy your vacation from your vacation!!
I hear you...most vacations are like that hey! You got some awesome pictures as usual!
Wow, just reading about your adventures made me tired. I bet you were exhausted yet loving life. I love the photos of all of the kids. SO SO cute.
Post a Comment