Thursday, July 26, 2007

What to do with my time?

I'm stuck at home this afternoon waiting for the satelite guy to come and Ryker is finally sleeping...does this mean I actually have time for myself??? That is almost unheardof lately. Ryker's sleeping schedule has been totally off the past little while since it's been so hot here and we've been so busy, so I don't blame him if he's exhausted. My only hope is that he actually sleeps for longer than 20 minutes! He's totally doing the army crawl everywhere and is so fast. It is officially time to baby proof. The other day he crawled over to a blanket I had on our couch and he started unraveling it...kept pulling strings and was making a mess. Then he loves my plant and has been destroying it one leaf at a time...oh the fun. I should just move the plant, but I'm hoping he learns that I really mean "no touching" when I say no touching! He is such a boy and loves to destroy everything. He bangs his toys all around and loves to hit toys together...his favorite is pulling hair...and at only 7 months old he loves to wrestle! Yes, wrestle! He'll grab me around the neck and try and head butt me or pull my hair.



Boys I tell ya!




I've also been doing quite a few photo sessions, and having fun! Lots of learning which is great! I need about 3 days to sit at my computer though and organize my photos and clean my computer up. I'm usually really good at staying on top of copying my pics, but I really need to get them organized first. I have scrapbook stuff and pics of Ryker all mixed in, but it will take time I don't have at the moment.

I made it to Urban Scrapbook this morning and got some fun new stuff. I can't wait for all the CHA stuff to start coming. This time of year is dangerous! There is so much fun stuff coming and of course I want it all! I especially love the new Heidi Swapp stuff, ki, love elsie, basic grey...my list could go on and on...hambly...I get really anxious for it to come. And the funniest part is that my scrapbooking time is really limited right now since the sleeping thing is off. And I guess I should mention that I've been playing a little too much guitar hero too! hehe!



I thought I'd share a few things that I've been up to...since it's been awhile since I shared any scrapbook stuff....










:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little girl is the same way. Maybe she is a tomboy! :) Enjoy the "peace" now, when he can actually move all around, then you're really in for a treat!
The new CHA stuff looks super cool. I can't wait to see what you do with it. Love all of your pages you posted! I love your sense of style and placement of embellishments. Your pages always make me happy! Fabulous as usual!
Have a great weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

i love your pages so much!!! they are so cute.

Ashley said...

Great layouts Kim. I especially love that third one - the b&w photo is awesome. Thanks for sharing with us!

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are GREAT! My favorite is the on that says "I adore you." SO cute. The last one is in the colors I chose for my baby boy album I'm making for Talia's class. SO cute. I'm so excited to have the entire baby album ready to go before the baby's born.

Anonymous said...

those last two pictures are so cute it's ridiculous!!!

- niki