Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Do I always use the same excuse?

We've been busy around here....


but I'm finally posting. Last weekend Ryker and I went with Cody to watch him bike. We had so much fun and Ryker absolutely LOVED it! He loved the bikes, being outside, playing in the grass, playing with Avery (my cousins dog) and just hanging out. He was so happy! I got lots of pics of the boys biking and a video clip that was nearly impossible to follow the boys. The track is so big that I would be following them and then they would disappear behind a jump and I would lose them...so the video is not the best. It's just too bad that the track is so far away, otherwise we would go more often to watch. I feel bad cause I really didn't feel like going and was annoyed at Cody....and turns out we had a great time. So sorry Codes! To make up for it I'll post some cool pics of him on his bike.






Saturday night we watched Gabby while Tal and Graham were at a wedding. Poor little Gabbs was not happy here. She only wanted to go to Cody and kept her soother in at all times. We tried giving Gabby and Ryker a bath together, but Ryker ended up falling in and getting scared and of course his crying made Gabby cry....lots and lots of fun! We did manage to get them both asleep after awhile. Makes me glad I don't have twins....is it that hard having two?

Chelsey and the girls came up Sunday! We had so much fun with them and Ryker loved hanging out with his cousins. We went shopping and Ryker pulled the biggest chunk of Sydney's hair out! I felt so bad. And then when she was visiting Candice at work she demonstrated Ryker pulling her hair out and pulled another chunk out!!! Oh...poor kid! Those girls are so funny. They had a great time with Talin on Monday, and we all went to Chucky Cheese since we've had such bad weather.

And now I really need to think about getting ready for Creative Escape. I can't believe we leave next week. I am looking forward to a holiday, but this will be my first time leaving Ryker. Good luck Cody! hehe!


I should run and get something done while Ryker's sleeping. It's my only chance to clean up. Have a great week!

Kim :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pics....
So awesome!
Where is the track?

Sounds like you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous that you are going to CE hav lots of fun! I am going for sure next year. I knew that I would be to uncomfortable to go this year!!
Kids, got to love 'em!

Unknown said...

Great pics!
How exciting you get to have a little holiday! (I'm kinda jealous! ;))
I know I don't have to say it ... but have a great time!!!

Talia said...

Thank you soooo much for watching Gabbs...what can I say, she is a little stinker!!
Remember, we get to watch Ryker one night so you and cody can go out!!!