Monday, August 20, 2007

This is my life...

The other day I had Ryker playing with his toys in the living room while I quickly went to email a picture to a friend...honestly it was quick.... I could hear him banging the toy around and then thought to myself "that doesn't sound right." So I quickly went to check on him to find this....





It doesn't look as bad in the picture as it was. I don't know if you can see, but he had smeared dirt all over the fireplace, in the carpet, had pulled the metal bar off the fireplace, pulled the plant over and had eaten who knows how many handfuls of dirt!

This is so my life now....


Time to really baby proof everything! ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Gotta love it!! He is such a cutie.

the goodie box girls said...

oh, my goodness, kim! hence why i have fake plants all over my house. hehe!! silly boy!!!
tal xo

Anonymous said...

Kim you can now join the rest of us!

Pat

Anonymous said...

Kim,

That is so funny.... you'll probably look back at this in a couple of years and have a good laugh... It's a good thing you took pics!

He is growing up so quickly!

Sheri

Anonymous said...

hahah that is so cute!! I love him :)

The Whiddens said...

That is hilarious! What a sneaky little thing he is. Aw, but so cute - how could you even be mad at him, heh?