Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Check back....

I have lots I want to share about my fun trip with Tal to Arizona, but things are really crazy here right now and I just don't have the time. I will say that I have returned refreshed and motivated to start some new things and to change myself for the better. Lots of things to think about. We made some pretty awesome projects that I can't wait to share...and had the chance to listen to Alison Tyler Jones Saturday night....I can't even tell you how amazing that was....incredible. But unfortunately we are dealing with another death in Cody's family right now and are really busy with all that comes with that. Again it was a bit of a shock, but I know everything will be okay. We have lots of people coming to stay with us this week and so much to do to get ready. It's just brought back so many memories for Cody and his siblings of when thier own mother passed away and everyone is just trying to deal with it. Of course its a sad time...and stressful. This has been quite the summer for Cody's family....

I'll share this picture that's making me totally happy. I loved meeting Rhonna and can't wait to start my 21 day challenge! I'll let you know what I decide to do for it...gotta think of something good.





I'll share more fun happy stuff later. :)

6 comments:

Kristi said...

yes, please share! I was going to call you to set up a photo shoot-maybe next week! glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Im sorry to hear that! I am also really excited to hear all about your trip. I am going next year for sure!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Cody's family member. Anxious to hear all about your trip!

Kaitlyn said...

I'm so sorry about Cody's family member, such a hard thing to have to go through.

I am glad that you and Talia had such a great time at CE, can't wait to read about it!

-Kaitlyn

Unknown said...

SO glad that you're back home safely and that you two had such a great time. I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

But you take your time and be with family right now. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You're right. Things will be ok ... it just takes time.

Andi said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about another loss in Cody's family. Please give each other a hug from me!

We will all be patient to hear about CE when you are ready.