I have 2 days until we leave!!! I still have a lot of packing (all my packing) to get done and I want to clean up the house a bit. This will be my first time leaving Ryker...I'm nervous, worried and of course sad, but he'll have so much fun with Grandma and Daddy that I know he'll be fine. It's all just selfish feelings...I'm not going to be here to take care of him! But of course there are other people who can watch him too right? And it is going to be soooo much fun to get away and do something for myself. I just can't wait to scrap...shop....shop...shop...sleep...and scrap! hehe! I'm excited to see all the projects we'll be doing and to see all the inspiration that they provide. This is such an amazing getaway! Tal and I have a big room where we plan to stay up late and work on all our stuff...and we even planned to stay an extra day so we could get things done. I love this idea! Sadly I still have unfinished projects from last year. But not this time....I'm not letting that happen. Fun...fun...fun....

So I spent the morning yesterday trying to organize the pics I need to bring with me and decided that there just weren't enough recent pics of us. We tried to do a little photo shoot at the park last night, but it turned crazy with Ryker trying to get the camera the whole time. He just can't sit still anymore...nope...not for a second. But somehow we did manage to get a couple of cute ones. I need my sister to come and take a bunch for us. Hmmm....maybe we might have to go to her.



Anyway...check out
the Goodie Box! A new challenge is up and there are some cute layouts. Once again Tal amazed me with her beautiful layouts! I love seeing her stuff. So go check it out and play along. It's something new and exciting!!!
And I'll share all our fun stuff when I'm back next week!
K:)
5 comments:
Have fun at Creative Escape! I can't wait to hear how it goes. Don't feel guilty...enjoy yourself. And you're right, Ryker will be fine with his Dad and Grandparents.
The new photos your posted are gorgeous.
OMG! I love your new pics!! Hope you have a blast at CE... you deserve it!
You got some cute ones!! I'm totally using the same old photos for my projects...it's time for another photoshoot!
Can't wait to scrap and shop!!
Kim,
Loving the pics.. especially Ryker's hair do!
Have fun on your trip.... I am so jealous... LOL
Sheri
Isn't it amazing how much he resembles you two? Such a blessing and just shows how much Heavenly Father truly knows us and our needs beforehand. Have fun on your trip; I'm so wishing I was going to be there!
Post a Comment