Thursday, September 20, 2007

My little Disaster...

I don't know what it is about this kid, but he LOVES to make a mess. If he can tear it apart...he's happy. So I just thought I'd share a couple of the little things he's been doing around our house. The word above his bed used to say "precious"...ummm....I'm thinking I should just take the whole thing down. And you would not believe how much he loves his bumper pads...or maybe you would seeing how they are all bunched up. I've sewn them back on so many times that now I just don't care. He can use them as a pillow like he does every night or wrap his arm around them and sleep with them right next to his face...I'm not going to bother. I can't take them out though cause he loves them....and surprisingly they do keep his arms from getting caught in the bars of his crib. You wouldn't think so, but when I did move them he was sticking his hands threw and his arm was tangled, so I'll keep them how they are and he can play with them all he wants. The other picture is a pillow he ripped from the couch. He'll find any little string and pull it...this kid has eagle eyes for every tiny thing. haha!







We're headed to my sister's tomorrow. We have an adoption conference that we will be attending Friday night and Saturday, and then we just get to play! Of course there is always a million things to do the minute you're leaving town, but it will just have to wait.

We met Tal and the girlies at McDonald's for lunch today. It was fun to hang out and chat (so much to talk about even after spending a week together) and we have some fun fun stuff planned for the Goodie Box in the next couple of months! I already can't wait to get working on things. Do you ever come up with an idea then it takes over all your thoughts for the next however many weeks? Well I know that's what's going to happen to me after our chat today...I just can't stop thinking about stuff. Ohh...the excitement.

Anyway...I'm off to go do more organizing in our basement. I packed up a bunch of my scrapbook stuff last night so that we can move things around for the drywallers to come next week. My house is a complete mess, but where do you even begin when you're renovating??? I can't wait for everything to get finished...it's been way too long. Poor Cody is working his butt off today. He's so busy right now. We need to hire another guy.... Anyone want to be a plumber? haha!


See ya!

4 comments:

Talia said...

Haha!! Ryker cracks me up.
Yes, today was awesome...I can't wait to reveal to everyone what we're doing!! (wink)

Kaitlyn said...

Yep boys are good at destroying things, tha's just what they do. Jack is waaaay more messier and destructive than Keslie is. At mealtime I barely have to wipe Keslie off but Jack I usually have to give him a bath afterwards. I think it's built in. :)

Andrea said...

I love the precious. That's hilarious. Busy little guy.
Too bad Cody didn't need a plumber a year ago when my husband was looking to do that or electrical.
Maybe I should be a plumber. haha.

Karli said...

did you buy his crib set? It's darling and I'm pregnant with my first baby (a boy) and am searching for the right thing. That looks totally like the colors I'd love to use. Would you share where you got it? Thanks!

karli_jo77@hotmail.com

Karli