Thursday, September 27, 2007

Photos!

So I had a photo shoot last night with a great family! I'm still totally learning...but they taught me more than just photography stuff. It was fun to watch their 3 boys play around together...made me think that one day Ryker might be just like them! :) All the fun things to look forward to. Anyway, I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite pictures. They took me to this really neat old train bridge, but it was too sunny to go on top and take pictures so we stayed underneath. It was the perfect night though considering it had been so windy all day.








Tonight I had another photo shoot with Tal and Graham! We got some cute family pictures. It's amazing how cooperative the hubby's have been in both families...take note Cody...hehe! And so funny that it's always the men (and kids) that are ready to be done and us girls just want to try "one more thing!" haha! I love it! I am so like that when we take pictures. Cody thinks the first 3 are good enough and I want to keep going. No he really is great most of the time. Chelsey would probably say I'm too bossy and that's why Cody wasn't enjoying the shoot in Calgary. I just like things how I like them. I have another shoot set up for Saturday and if the weather is nice tomorrow then Tal, A and I are going to take some pictures together. I so want pictures of us girlies. Can't wait to see them and chat as always about anything and everything and "solve all the worlds problems" in a matter of a couple hours....


All the leaves have turned colors now and are starting to fall off the trees, so it's beautiful. I love this time of year...as long as it stays somewhat nice I'm happy. I just don't like snow before Halloween. That's right...we often have snow on Halloween and I don't mean a bit...full on white stuff on the ground. Even if there isn't snow we usually have to dress really warm on Halloween. I ordered Ryker's Halloween Costume, but I think I'll keep it a surprise until we get it. It supposedly shipped last week, so I'm hoping it will be here any day. I want to be able to take pictures outside before it gets cold. I'm thinking he won't like the hat, but it's sooo cute. Apparantly there are only so many of this designers costumes each year and once they're gone they're gone...and it wasn't that expensive! The designers name is Tom Arma and he has the cutest costumes ever...maybe I shouldn't say that until I actually see it in real life....but on the website it's adorable. Cody has been really picky about what Ryker's allowed to be, so it was hard to choose. I ended up calling Chelsey to help me decide since Cody wasn't here to do the job. Anyway, I'll post all about it when it comes.


Now that Ryker's in bed and Cody's working in the basement I should run get something done for myself. I've been working on Goodie Box stuff!!!! I can't wait until October!!!

Good Night! :)

4 comments:

Talia said...

These pics are awesome, Kim!
I can't wait to see mine....yay!
See ya tomorrow!!

Kristi said...

very cute! thanks so much! good for you to be taking so many! yay!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great!! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures look so great Kim!