Wednesday, October 03, 2007

hey....


For our AYTR class this month we get to have a day to ourselves! I keep telling Cody that I'm totally taking one of those...and he's been trying to tell me "...just because your scrapbook class says you should doesn't mean you should" He seems to think that the week I was at Creative Escape should do since it wasn't that long ago...he's totally joking. And then he was trying to tell me that the dirt bike association (if there even is one) said he should have a day off too! Haha! Hmmm....I think this mummy better plan something really fun and relaxing! Feel free to share any ideas of ways to use my time!


;)

3 comments:

Talia said...

Love that pic!! so Funny!

Anonymous said...

sounds like something that my hubby would say!
scrapbooking in peace, pedicure, smoothie, movie, the possibilities are endless.

Martha said...

You're such a great photographer! So, your son is adopted?? He looks so much like you 2. XOXOXO