Since it is the month to be thankful, I just wanted to share more pictures that my sister took of my cute little family. I've really been feeling so greatful for them and so blessed to have them in my daily life. I can't wait to start my picture a day for a year to remember. I've already been thinking about the message of my life...and what I want to share. So fun.




Have a great week!
Kim :)
7 comments:
Such cute pictures!!
Isn't it weird that fall is almost over??like, where are all the leaves??
You three are the cutest little family, awesome pictures! I love Ryker's hair, it's so crazy. :)
You have such a beautiful family - so much to be thankful for!
Love the pictures!
Beautiful! I also just saw the pictures of your crib cards. I LOVE THEM!!! I'll have to copy that one. The nursery looks so cute too.
these photos are absolutely precious!!
Cute pictures Kim How do you convince Cody to let people take pictures of you? I have to really scheme and plot to get Jared to agree to be in pictures.
Ryker is so cute and getting so big! I agree with some of the others - his hair cracks me up, stickin straight up. Makes him looks like such a little man, it's adorable.
Julie
how cute!! i love the pics. you have 2 handsome men!
Post a Comment