Tuesday, November 13, 2007

bad blogger...

It seems lately I have been neglecting my blog a bit. I always have good intentions, but for some reason I just can't find the time to sit and write. But enough complaining from me....I taught a lesson on Sunday in young women's about being positive which has been good cause it's made me really think about my attitude. Believe it or not....I was the most negative kid growing up. My parents finally had enough and any time I complained I had to sit in the living room and listen to "Don't Worry, Be Happy!" To this day...I hate that song! I can remember perfectly sitting with head phones on listening to that song.... haha! Oh the things you remember from your childhood...haha!


Anyway...



I'm really getting excited for the Christmas season. Ryker and I have already started listening to Christmas music... I know it's early, but I got him this new baby lullaby Christmas cd that is absolutely beautiful! (We needed a change from the other baby lullaby cd that we listen to 24/7...) It makes me so happy to be thinking about Christmas....


:)


Kim


p.s. I've had a few people ask where we're headed...Hawaii! After the crazy wind here today...I'm more excited.

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

That is so funny that your parents made you listen to that over and over!
I love, love, love Christmas music too. Celine Dion has an awesome Christmas CD that I really like.

Andi said...

Don't worry about being a bad blogger...it's good that you are off enjoying your life, making plans for hawaii and listening to jingle bells!!